- If you live on the Gold Coast like I do I have some great news! I recently came across a little blogging community that’s started to hold events/meet-ups for bloggers. Join the Facebook group. The ladies behind blogs In Spaces Between and Sweet Lime & Spiced Tea are the collaborators behind it.
- Guerrilla Ontology is out! Jhonny has released a new record that I think is amazing! It even features a Bangles cover Walk Like An Egyptian! It’s available for FREE download here. Esoteric, occult DIY indie electronic rock awesomeness! The last track is especially epic!
- I just adore these vintage cake carriers! They remind me of the ones my grandma used to house her homemade treats in.
- How To Deal With Rude People. Great advice!
- Once again one of my favourite bloggers Nubby Twiglet delivers the goods with this inspiring post – Setting Goals: Doing What You Love in 2012.
- Riot Grrrl Kathleen Hanna on Fugazi: “Seeing Fugazi was life changing for me.”
- Seriously. Bake & Destroy have some of the greatest baked goods recipes! Vegan Choccolate Pistachio Whoopie Pies, Vegan-friendly Smores Donuts & more! Nom nom nom nom! 28 Days Later: My Plan To Be A Plant Eating Zombie by B&D’s Natalie is also a great read.
- An interesting read over at Glen E. Friedman’s blog: Hip-Hop Diplomacy? How the State Department Uses Rap to Spread Propaganda Abroad
- I love astrology and I love these star sign inspired mugs from Make Something Happy. This little illustration is a great reminder and certainly makes me happy.
- Ever wanted to know how to make your tees actually fit you properly? This tutorial shows you how. Finally I can make all my ill-fitting band tees fit me! Yay!
- Wow! This chromatic typewriter is simply beautiful!
- Magic Mushrooms May Be Therapeutic? That’s the word over at CNN Health.
- Magazines are not dead. “Australians love magazines. Per capita, we are among the biggest consumers of magazines worldwide.”
Also, one of my all-time favourite Australian bands has a new clip out too:
I hope your week is going well!