- An insightful conversation with Yoko Ono
- Time to get excited about the new Muppets movie – peep the trailer!
- An audience with Dr Dre. “So Dre, when is Detox coming out?” The room shudders, the PR bristles, and with that I’m ushered out.
- The Jem & the Holograms DVD box set has finally been released.
- The jewels and crafts of Chase Dakota has been rockin’ my world this week! Especially the crystal laden Riders On the Storm collection
- Advice To A Young Man Hoping To Go Somewhere Or Get Something From Someone Successful is invaluable and so true.
- Gil-Scott Heron + Wu Tang Clan
- I Want My MTV – an oral history documenting MTV’s first decade.
- A new interview with ‘The nicest guy in hip hop’ Spank Rock!
- It’s time to D.A.N.C.E. to the new Justice record. Thoughts?
- My art is my heart, my heart is my art. The art of Kazilla aka Cassie Williams is a colourful, amazing sight to behold! Her work delivers me instant happiness.
- “Wherever they go, they try to make something that makes sense for the neighbourhood, and the community. And they always make something positive, something the artists hope people can enjoy — regardless of whether life has greeted them with great fortune. Armed with a vision and their cans of spray paint, El Mac and Retna will transform a forgotten wall into a piece of art” (featured video below).
“There is more going on than survival”
Have a great weekend friends!